Re: Z-Tube

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 16:21:42 EDT

That's a plausible explanation for why it says 4.7, however, it is
definitely a dodge. The lower, Z-tube pictures clearly are of the same blue
truck they have in the upper pictures that feature the distinctive 4.7
airhat. Removing the airhat really changes how it looks, but trust me, you
can run a tube directly to your throttle body and that is dead-center.

Sean