Re: I Crashed My Dak, well, sorta.......

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 17:27:33 EDT

In a message dated 08/06/2000 4:24:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
OLZNUT@webtv.net writes:

<< Don't you hate it when you're throttle sticks wide open and then you
 crash it into a building?? It happened to me on Friday. Hurt it pretty
 bad, front end is all scratched up and the chrome is gone. It was due to
 a B/O speed controller...... Gonna cost me about $100 to fix...... I'm
 talking about my 1/10 R/C Dak!!!! Got it running on Friday to take up to
 Pismo Beach this weekend. Well, I was having fun at work, then I let one
 of my co-workers try it. Well, he hits a small but deep puddle, and then
 the electric speed control goes nuts, puts the car in full throttle
 forward, and it's aiming right for our office (at about 20-25mph). I
 then hear the sond of Lexan flexing at a fast rate. "WHAM!!" Needless
 to say, he's gonna pay for this.

where did you manage to find a dak shell? i've got a clodbuster with a ford
body because i can't find a lexan dak shell anywhere.
derek