I Crashed My Dak, well, sorta.......

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 19:23:29 EDT

Don't you hate it when you're throttle sticks wide open and then you
crash it into a building?? It happened to me on Friday. Hurt it pretty
bad, front end is all scratched up and the chrome is gone. It was due to
a B/O speed controller...... Gonna cost me about $100 to fix...... I'm
talking about my 1/10 R/C Dak!!!! Got it running on Friday to take up to
Pismo Beach this weekend. Well, I was having fun at work, then I let one
of my co-workers try it. Well, he hits a small but deep puddle, and then
the electric speed control goes nuts, puts the car in full throttle
forward, and it's aiming right for our office (at about 20-25mph). I
then hear the sond of Lexan flexing at a fast rate. "WHAM!!" Needless
to say, he's gonna pay for this.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts