Now KC Trip..Re: Transgo Shift kit-install video?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 19:29:51 EDT

hey, we're still on for the leather seats, right? What's the conclusion on
them? How will they fit and all that? Center console?

Also, what happens to the back bench? do you have anything that will finish
it off in leather? You're getting me right at a time when school starts.
Hehe, well, a day after.
-Dester

<<
hehe, i get dusted everyday on the way to work by my dad and his '00 cc
Dakota 4x4 4.7L.
i'm looking at aug. 18th to be up there.
gotta get a location to drop off the seats and a quality hotel to stay at,
hehe.

t0m