Re: Can someone help a friend

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 21:07:06 EDT

Get a QuickD intake kit, and modded TB, and look into an aftermarket
exhaust. These 3 mods will give together probably 5mpg (highway) and
probably around 25 extra ponies. So, for under $1000.00 you get two
bonuses!!!
And the savings in gas will pay for the mods, especially if you put a lot of
miles on your truck.

The Adam Blaster