Camping trip/East Coast meet

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 21:27:04 EDT

Anybody up for a camping trip up to the mountains of Northern Virgina for a
weekend it would be great if we could line the camp ground with Daks on Sat
set up camp and have a few beers under the stars and talk about our Daks then
on Sunday cruise down Skyline Drive to Cooters Place and the Hazard County
Store (http://www.cootersplace.com/) I am going to talk to him about parking
the Daks in a line out front along side the General Lee while we eat some
good ole BBQ while the blue grass bands play. Let me know if anyone would be
up for it and I will start making phone calls. I think this would be a good
change from the meets at the track we would have more time to meet each other
and see others trucks unlike at the track where we are all driving all day.
we could all meet in aon spot then cruise up through the mountians to the
camp ground. it only cost me 28.00 for 2 nights last weekend just bring some
food and a tent. Let me know if you want to do this I think it would be fun.
E-mail me at <A HREF="mailto:DMLcamping@dakotausa.com">DMLcamping@dakotausa.c
om</A> and I will try to get a date next month maybe middle of Sept.

Chris Lambert