Re: whats the deal with VA

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:15:31 EDT

>>He said the tail light covers have to come off they where the kind you
get a Pep Boys that stick right to the light that wasen't to bad they
only cost me 20.00 what got me upset was that he told me that the MOPAR
PERFORMANCE lettering that i had done to the front windsheild had to come
off to he even tried to make me take off my DML sticker on my back window
he said that it blocks the view of the rear view he even pulled out the
book and showed me the rules about the back window whats up with that?<<

welcome to Va....
as far as taillight covers, yep... he's got you on that... you can even
get tickets for em'! Same with the windsheild banner...

as far as the back window, as long as you have 2 side mirrors, you can do
ANYTHING you want to the back window, don't let em' f*ck you on that
one...

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.