Re: Re: Project whoop Mike D

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:41:28 EDT

>>well, all I have to say is if austin can run faster than 12.5's, I will
defenitely be getting a different converter and new rear gears, and I
will
aim my sights on high 11's (ALL MOTOR)<<

Dammit Scott! The least you could is make me think I have a chance! =)

I just got the Flexplate in the mail the other day (thnx Tom!!) so the
engine should be done soooooooooon.... oh man... oooooh man
Once it's all together and runnin', I'm gonna' mod it some more!

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.