RE: My wife says I need a bedliner!

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:01:54 EDT

> But, since the spray on bed liner requires removal of the
> paint in the first place, either way, your going to scuff
> the paint. :-)

I've seen this point made in every bedliner thread I've read, and I don't
get it. The spray-on liners are *permanent* so it's immaterial whether the
paint is scuffed - you'll never see it again. If you're considering a
spray-in liner it's for protection of the bed, not of the paint.

Sure, the paint is scuffed up either way, but with a spray-in it's part of
the process to protect the truck bed. With the drop-in your bed is getting
trashed. It's apples and oranges.

- Alex