Re: need some help

From: LARRY LEESCH (leeschhp1@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 23:47:47 EDT

>From: Mike Styer <m_sanders@go.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: need some help
>Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

MIKE,
According to BFG specs the largest tire you can run are as follows:
27x8.5x15 all terrain
235x85x15
235x75x15
They don't even get close to the size you are trying to work with. I have on
many occasions put too large of a tire on a small rim so as to pick up the
tread at the side wall. That's for rough and rocky country. Keeps the
sidewall flats to a minimum. It makes for a wandering truck on the road as
the toein changes as the tire runs over different surfaces. Hope this helps
Larry