MSD install question

From: Mitchell Carson (Mitchell.Carson@dalsemi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 12:30:58 EDT

Just purchased a MSD-6A, a Blaster SS coil, and the universal wiring harness from Summit for my 99 Dak. The installation appears easy enough...the PN 8873 wiring harness makes it a breeze.

The only issue I'm facing is the ability to fully restore the factory ignition -- including the coil. What I'm missing is an additional coil-side pigtail to connect to the factory coil (the one with orange / black wires, male pins / female receptacle). I'd like to have one of these connectors on the factory coil and another on the MSD coil. The 8873 kit only came with one of these pigtails <sigh>.

Does anyone have a source for these waterproof connectors? I've sent e-mail to MSD but haven't received a reply yet.

-Mitch