Re:Gas Mileage

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 13:12:12 EDT

Your city mileage is better than mine but the highway mileage is almost exactly
the same... I've got pretty much the same '98 setup except for my slushbox and
cap.

I was checking out your pix (nice truck!) and noticed the after-market bumper
with recessed lights... What can you tell me about the bumper (I.E. price,
strength, how bright are the lights, etc) and do you know if a hitch will fit
underneath it??
Thanks!
Tom