Okay, UPS sucks big ones (where is my package?)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 15:21:31 EDT

Welp... Someone else is enjoying my 11# pully for my supercharger... because
it was delivered, but not to me, and UPS isnt sure where it is... but it has
been delivered... So....... I called UPS, they say they will look into
it... and I called the company I ordered it from, and they are calling
UPS... UPS even has my Name, Address, and everything correct by the
tracking number... but why wasnt it shipped to me? Who knows... All I know
that UPS will somehow figure out a way to get it (or a pully) here by
friday.... I'm so steamed right now.... AHHH!! I had my day all planed out
for putting this thing on.... Yep... anyways...

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA