selling my rims

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 19:26:33 EDT

hey there, I'm selling my 99 dakota sports rims,
they're 15x8. I only have 4 of them since I blew a
tire and wrecked one. I'll sell them singly or as a
set. Let me know privately if you're interested. I
will be making a deal on these since I've put R/T rims
on now. I have 2 ready to go now and the other 2 in a
couple weeks as my replacements come in.

If you're unsure of what they look like check out my
site they are in all the pictures still.

http://mark-world.com/dakota