Re: RE: Hi-Perf. INJECTORS

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 19:44:25 EDT

Just so that everyone knows, I run 30# injectors in my truck. It works O.K.
but it is a little rich, but no bogging. I will either be going to 24# or
getting the computer reprogrammed. By the way Bob (Tom), where did you get
yours reprogrammed?

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html