Re: Nice article on the 5.7L Hemi

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 20:35:29 EDT

Mopar was not kicked out of NASCAR, but made to feel unwelcome by rules
changes which eliminated the most powerful engines Mopar had in NASCAR.
Similar things have happened in the NHRA also. 4duh & chabby's motto: If
you can't beat 'em, outlaw 'em."

Mopar just got fed up with the BS and no team wanted to or can afford to
run non-competetive equipment.

Richard in San Antonio