RE: DML Check Engine Light Disable?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 03:18:42 EDT

Hi Jon,

On the 2000's, at least on my 2000, disconnecting the battery to reset the
PCM does not reset the station presets. I can't remember if it affects the
clock or not. I'm assuming there's a capacitor in the radio that maintains
these things for short duration outages. Come to think of it I believe the
overhead monitor retains all of its information as well. Hmmmm....guess
I'll check these things out tomorrow.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 3.55 LSD