Re: DML Check Engine Light Disable?

From: Jeremy Trudeau (jmtrudeau@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 04:51:50 EDT

thanks I will try this out in the morning!!!
Jeremy
98 2wd Club Cab 318
K&N intake and exhaust (prototype for Dak)
3" lift Rancho 9000's in rear 5000's up front
Clarion 8575Z face, Cerwin Vega IT 6.02 in front, MB Qurt RFC112 in rear,
2 Infiniti Perfect 12.1's, Rockford Power 800g2, and a Rockford Power 800g4

Soon to include a 5.8" Widescreen Monitor, Rear View Camera, Dreamcast, and a
PSX 2