QUICK D!!!!!! I am still alive....just a working man now.

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 04:41:38 EDT

This is Tony, from Quick D.
I dont post my address on the site for security reasons, I live just below Los
Angeles, and I really enjoy waking up every morning to find my truck in the
driveway.
And most of you only know me as the Quick D guy.........the new guys dont know
me as just one of the truck guys........I just so happen to be Quick D.
I have a job now.....yeah I know it was a shocker to my family also......so I am
not around as much, but I still try to stay on top of the Quick D stuff.

I have today off, and I will also have friday off.

if anyone has any questions, or just wants to talk......I will be working on my
truck most of the day so you can reach me at home

310-371-1141

please remember that I am on the west coast....thanks.

Tony

or email me and I can send you the address.