RE: David's Dakota

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 11:28:27 EDT

>> Dave, I just checked out your
>> website. Nice Truck!

Thanks.

>> I really like the look of your
>> brush guard with the winch.

Yeah, I get lots more gawking as I go by once I put the winch on.

>> Where did you get the rear bumper?

Custom fabricated from 2x6 1/2" walled material

>> How long did it take to install the
>> body lift?

About a leisurely day.

>> I've never heard of the tires you have,
>> but like the look. Where did you get them?

They are sold nationwide...I see Kuhmo signs all over as I drive around.

>> Do the 33's drag down your V8 at all?

Little bit but not much...I can still light them up even with the locker in
the back.

>> If you want, you can e-mail me privately,
>> as to not clog up the DML.

Nah, this is what the DML is for...right guys.

David Martin
98 SC 5.2l 4x4
Mr. March & September

Email: dakota@ivyleague.net