Re: herculiner

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 11:31:13 EDT

>I found an interesting product in a catalog today.  Herculiner, brush on
bedliner.  They claim it's just like a spray on liner from rhino, etc..
>Does anyone have any experience with this product, is it in fact as good as

> the more expensive spray ons?
Jamy
I did it myself, to my truck. Seems just as good to me as those spray in at
1/4 the price. $100 myself - $400 for Rino liner?? I don't carry much cargo
in the way of ..... gravel, cinder blocks, bricks or other heavy very
sharped cornered stuff.
I have the Hurculiner UNDER a Steelhorse Bedliner Carpet. I carry a lot
of heavy Camera Equipment, in large cases, the carpet takes most of the
brunt, there have been no damage to the Herculiner.
I had to do the Herc, cause I carred around some equipment & bikes before I
got the carpet...... so my bed was pretty worn, down to metal some places
so I had to do something, before putting in the carpet.
Any more questions??
Oh yeah, it'll take twice aslong as the instructions say to do!!!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3:92 Em Grn

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html