RE: Re: Re: Okay, UPS sucks big ones (where is my package?)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 13:03:00 EDT

True to form they are living up to there name UPS = U People Suck. Always
try to have my stuff shipped FedEx. I deal with both FedEx and UPS. SOme of
my vendors use UPS and the boxes always come to us trashed, or worse lost.
ALot of times I will not even accept a box because it's so trashed that the
manuals and what-not in the box have fallen out.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886