RE: Autolite 5224 vs. 5223?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 19:34:27 EDT

The Autolite 5224's (and 5223's) are exact replacements for the "Special
Extended Tip" plugs that come in the Magnum Engines. However, the 3923's
seem to cure the pinging (in some cases) much better than the 522x series
plugs. There's also some Dyno proof that the 3923's actually increase
Horsepower by about 4-5HP.

- Bernd