Re: 2 questions?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 19:47:12 EDT

go to http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm

> Question#2
> What is the difference in the digest version and the other.
> Is there a way to not get all the repeats?

The digest version is a compulation of anywhere from 10 to 30 messages.
The regular version is an indivudual email at a time with DML in the
subject line. I'm not sure what you mena by "getting all the repeats", but
it
sounds like you're in digest mode and talking about quoted text (seen with
a >) which there is nothing you can do about.

FWIW, I did the digest mode for about a year. I have since changed over
to the normal version and find it much easier to read and "control". It
might be worth setting up an email addy just for the DML and other Dak
related matters as the mail box gets filled quickly and other emails might
accidentally get "lost".

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com