Re: Re: Re: Who gotta V8??

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 20:24:04 EDT

rchapman@iserv.net writes:

<< from michigan to mass, was close to 1500.00 or more this was done by a
 trucking company and that was engine trans and transfer case/ronnie

No ronnie it cost me 600 bucks and that was delivered to my house, they didnt
charge me to bring it to my house since they couldnt get it off the dock into
my truck.and the motor is on its engine stand waitin for a tear down.

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg