Re: RE: Spare tire lashed to front grille?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 09:27:16 EDT

I agree with you Mike about the carry-rack. These types of racks slide
right into your receiver hitch and can hold something like 3-400 lbs.
Definitely enough room and strength for your spare AND a bunch of gear.
If you go to automotive.com and look up cargo carriers, they've got an
example of one of these racks that can hold 600 lbs and is 200 bucks.
They've also got a lighter model that holds 250 lbs.
Just check 'em out to see if that's something that might be a good
alternative for ya.

The Adam Blaster