Re: Re: Spare tire on grille? (Core Banks)

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 13:11:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/00 9:56:03 AM, JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil writes:

<< Hey Dave,

    Where are you catching the ferry? What is the charge? I think I

picked up a flyer for the Core Banks off road area once not long ago, but my

wife has probably recycled it now, I can't find it.

Mike J >>

Its the Morris Marina ferry, in Atlantic, NC. (about 30 miles east of
Morehead city off 70) it runs three times a day but only has room for three
trucks at a time so reservations are recommended. I think round trip is 75
bucks.
The number is (252) 225-4261

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...