RE: Camping trip/East Coast meet

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:05:38 EDT

Here is how it stand right no we have 7 people for the new date Oct 20-22. I hope we can get more but if we don't we are still going to have fun. here is the deal the cost is going to be $18.00 per night for camping and $10.00 for Park entrance so its a total of $46.00 for the weekend plus food and anything else you need. Reservations are required in advance so we need to get a good count and call and reserve our sport cause we want them in a row. The camp ground has showers. Sat we can all go to the Apple festival and sunday stop by Cooters on the way home for lunch and live music and show off the daks next to good ole #01 out front. The list is on my site http://www.dakotausa.com/dmlcamping.html check out the flyer at the top

Chris Lambert