Re: v-10 in a dak?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:51:00 EDT

Not worth it. Why?? For the same reason those SR-71 Daks don't come with one,
not practical. About the only thing good about the V-10 is being able to say
you have a V-10. If you put a 360 in there and work it properly, it will run
stronger than a worked V-10. It's lighter, it's been around longer, it has a
larger aftermarket, you won't have to go to Hennessy to get head work, and
you won't spend 10K on customized bracketry and frame reinforcements. Trust
me, I looked into this, and if any of you have seen my truck you'll see that
$$ is not much of an object to me. And even I won't touch this job. The cool
factor is great, but I think the cons outweigh the pros.

-Austin
Vipertruck