Re: The New Vipertruck, and old parts for sale (long)

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 17:19:57 EDT

Sounds like you are sold on JBA's but though I would pass on that longer
length headers will give you more gain in a supercharged application. This
was verified on an ATI install. R/T with JBA headers saw 30 to 40 HP
increase using the Mopar Performance Headers.. 2000 headers have a 2 1/2"
y-pipe included in with the headers. Just a thought..

Mike Williams
00 Blk R/T RC - 9# ProCharger