Re: Gen I, II, III consensus

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:28:38 EDT

I think of it as a Gen 1.5 because it is kinda in between. But for general
purpose I regard it as a gen 2 since they share many common traits with only
cosmetic differences (and the engine of course).
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil, Lund Roll pan.