Re: R/T Popping

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:16:44 EDT

jim miller <jmiller@texnet.net> wrote:

>Mine has don't that also but the dealer says the cab bolt fix is not needed on
>the 99s ao they don't know what to do and unless there is a tsb they cant do
>anything under warranty and i never can duplicate the problem when i am at their
>shop either. Jim in Waco, 99 R/T RC

That's BS. The TSB does not have to be on the 99 for them to fix it
under warranty. See my previous post, I'll be glad to fax anyone my
work order that shows my 99 pop being fixed by replacing the cab
bolts, all under warranty. Perhaps these dealers will see a work
order from another dealer and believe that. Maybe.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC