15 X 8's for sale

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:19:42 EDT

Hey guys. I have a couple extra sets of new 2000 15 X 8 Dakota wheels
lying around and have been meaning to sell them. When I bought the set
for my truck the price was so good that I couldn't buy just one set,
hehehe! I loaded up my truck with 'em and had the idea of selling them
on eBay or something. There's a set (4) with the stock Goodyear Wrangler
tires that are put on the 4X4's, not sure of the size offhand, and I
have 2 sets of wheels with the stock Goodyear Eagle LS (or GS?)
255/65/15 tires. They're brand new, tires and all! I thought I'd let you
guys have a bite before I put them up for auction. I was thinking in the
neighborhood of $350 for the set of your choice, but I'm not sure so
make me a reasonable offer. If you're interested in a set then please
drop me an email.

Later,
Chris Hannon
http://www.kansas.net/~cannon/pics.html