TAD in Philly,Boston, and NYC

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 10:14:47 EDT

Hey, DMLers! I've got a trip to all these cities next week. Can any of you
local yokels point in the direction of good bars/restaurants or other have
to's in the area? I'll be at the Susse Chalet Inn while in Boston, the
Sheraton NY, and the Sheraton University City in Philly. I've only got a
couple of days in each location and I am looking for locations with alcohol
(I am traveling with my Captain, I'll need it), so don't tell me to check
out the Zoo. If you want to know when I'll be where, send me a private
email. Remember, these are our tax dollars at work, help me spend them
well! TIA

Mike J
Swansboro, NC