RE: New Amplifier and Sound Deading Install! FINALLY!

From: Shawn Villaire (s_villaire@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 12:38:53 EDT

Depending on the amp that you have you might be able to put it in the
storage compartment underneth the rear seat of a CC (drivers side) I have
had mine there in the past two dakotas that I have owned. Hope this helps

--- "Brown, Mike (CAD)" <MBrown@ciena.com> wrote:
> I have the exact same problem...Anyone know a good spot other than under
> the seats?
>
> -Mike Brown
> Pasadena, MD.
> 97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html

=====
00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l,flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180 t-stat,autolite 3923's,more to come....