New Amplifier and Sound Deading Install! FINALLY!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:27:22 EDT

Well,
    I got back from my vacation to open my front door to my present(from
myself) My new Infinity Kappa 255a(I think) Amplifier, it's a 5 channel amp,
witha dedicated Class D subwoofer amplifier. I just had that hooked up
today, MAN it is SO MUCH louder than my old amp, and I still have yet to hook
up the Alpine DDDrives... YES!!!

As of know, the seats,consul,carpet,and almost all trim are on teh garage
floor, and the floorpan and back wall are all covered in sound deading, I
hope this helps, it wasn't that bad, but I bought the sound deading cheap off
some guy who bought to much, so I didn't care if it worked or not, I figured
it couldn't hurt.

I also bought another Phoenix Gold Patch Cable (13'er) top of the line one...
 so it'll sound nice and clear. Damn these things are expensive, I forgot I
hadn't bought on in over 4 years...

Oh well Wish me luck, I got the amplifier mounting board all made, just gotta
carpet it, then install it once i get AAALLLLLLLLLLL the wireing done...

Greg