Re: Okay, Using slicks on an Auto... help

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:41:45 EDT

Tim,

The way I launch mine is I'll do about 5-7 second burn out. Once I get to
the line I'll powerbrake it until you feel the truck trying to push (about
2000rpm). When the light goes brakes off and hand on the button. Good luck
tonight. I want to see a little competition from up the Vir. way. Don't
make me go with the 150 shot.

Todd