Re: Subject: DML:(project cheap) was Gen II headlamp conversions

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:39:15 EDT

Sounds like you got hooked up good on that deal. I'd say go ahead and spend
a little more than you were planning then if you're building the motor. Other
wise.. I'm sure you've seem plenty of us change our minds and want to take
the parts right back out to do more. . 500HP from a 360 shouldn't be that
much of a challenge. Just some thought and careful selection. If you build
it well enough the first time through.. and decide you want more power. it'll
 be stout enough to handle some juice or forced induction..
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo