Re: Fw: Gun control

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 16:37:38 EDT

Laws only affect people who OBEY LAWS. What most people who advocate the
repeal of the second amendment don't realise is that it is the final check and
balance in a system of government that is successful because of it's checks
and balances. Take that final check and balance away and the people will have
no recourse against tyranny. It's as simple as that. You'd see Wacos and Ruby
Ridges happening all the time, everywhere...........