Re: New England dragway gonna be rainy

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 17:13:45 EDT

    Actually it doesn't look too bad as they call for isolated T-storms.
They always say that during the summer because of the humidity. Hey,
it can't be too much worse than a couple Sunday's ago at the Holley
Dodge show. Continuous downpour all day ... until it was time to go.
    I've been keeping an eye on Epping's weather through
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=epping+nh
and they're calling for chance of showers (40%)as
of 3:31 pm. We just won't have to be so fussy with detailing the outside
of our Daks ;-)
    As for arrival time, I'm totally guessing that we should be there by
9 - 9:15 give or take.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com