Re: Mopar Nats

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 17:33:54 EDT

I'm also leaving super early tomorrow to get down there early as possible..
If you want to meet up, I'm heading down US-23 from Flint, through Ann Arbor
to Toledo..

If not Brice Rd. Is in Reynoldsburg, When coming into Columbus get on I-270
east, take it to I-70 east, Brice will be the first exit on I-70.. The track
is in Kickersville, 10 to 15 mile east of Brice.. You can just take I-70 out
and follow the signs to the track.

Email me off line if you want to meet up..

Mike Williams
00 Blk R/T RC