Attn: Mark Kuzia (What, you won the lottery?!?)

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 18:01:59 EDT

Hey Mark, checked out your web site with the updated pics... can't wait to
see the finished product! I can relate with the scratches, dents, and
dings.

Man, I sure hope you won the lottery though.... 20 hours on that hood!
That'll make your wallet skinny! It sure looks functional, and I'll bet it
will look super with a fresh coat of paint.

Keep us posted on the web updates, dude!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC, about 15 lengths behind you in the 1/4!!!