Re: Attn: Mark Kuzia (What, you won the lottery?!?)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 18:46:02 EDT

I did the work on the hood myself.....JEEZ, 20 hours labor at about $50 an
hour = brain hemmorage! No, the hood was deemed to be garbage by the
bodyman, he said it is very poorly built. I will be looking for a new hood
at the Nats tomorrow.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html