Re: Power windows

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 17:03:18 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/00 1:55:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
s_villaire@yahoo.com writes:

<< I know that this is kind of meaningless, but does anyone have a problem
with
 the passenger side power window rolling down slower that the drivers side?
 This is my second dak, and both of them do this. My wife drives a 2000 Jeep
 Cherokee and her passenger side window also rolls down slower than the
 drivers side. Maybe just my imagination???

did u race them see who wins.hehe, my 92 are the same

    joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg