Power windows

From: Shawn Villaire (s_villaire@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 13:50:16 EDT

I know that this is kind of meaningless, but does anyone have a problem with
the passenger side power window rolling down slower that the drivers side?
This is my second dak, and both of them do this. My wife drives a 2000 Jeep
Cherokee and her passenger side window also rolls down slower than the
drivers side. Maybe just my imagination???

=====
00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l,flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180 t-stat,autolite 3923's,more to come....