Re: My brand new Dak got crunched.

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 23:14:59 EDT

Almost too bad you didn't have a 3/4 T Ram for them to obliterate them selves
against.
Good to hear you're all right; and that the Dak only suffered minor
contusions. Trust me.. They're tough trucks and there's most likely nothing
major to rear it's ugly head.
I have a friend that feels he owes his life to Mopars. He'd recently gotten
rid of his Honda Accordion for a 72 Satellite ( Back in about 88). And a few
months later was waiting to make a left turn into my apt complex.. and was
rear ended by a girl in a late model New Yorker running about 70mph. She was
driving into the sun and never even touched the brakes.. He stopped her
car.. And got out to check on her. He was shaken up quite a bit.. but she
went to the Hospital. Had he been driving his Honda; I may have one less
friend today.
We should all thank Chrysler for sacraficing a little mileage for making our
cars and trucks out of a little more metal than the rest.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo