Re: Re: My brand new Dak got crunched.

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 23:19:43 EDT

<< And if they don't have insurance (wouldn't be surprised), sue
them, you should be able to get your money EASY with ANY lawyer in your
town! Open and shut case as they would say. I know it seems easier just to
have your insurance company pay for it, but and anyone correct me if I'm
wrong, either this will affect YOUR insurance rates, or if you have a future
accident it will compound how much they raise your cost. Make those idiots
pay! If it means selling both of their vehicles and them both taking loans,
so be it! Make em pay for their stupidity and then arrogance to run!

That would be all and well if the real world worked that way; but from the
way they were transporting the vehicle.. and the willingness to run. I
would ask my insurance if they're going to hold it against me; because
spending the time to take them to court. While being an open and shut case.
Would probably fall back to the statement "You can't get blood from a turnip"
 Sure you may feel like justice has been served; But in the long run I thin
you're insurance will still be the one to end up paying for it.
Just MY opinion though
Aaron