Re: Mysterious noise, yaaaahh!!!!

From: Matt . (guynamedsly@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 23:45:07 EDT

ROFLMAO!!!

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Alex Harris" <aharris@signcast.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Subject: DML: Mysterious noise, yaaaahh!!!!
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:40:40 -0500

OK, here's a good one. I was on my way back from our softball tourney last
night, and I got on the highway and when I got up to speed I started hearing
this odd rattling noise. I turned off the radio so I could hear it better.

Since I read lots about everyone's maladies on the DML, I was on instant
alert, thinking "CRAP! What the heck's wrong with my truck? Pinging?
Popping? Cab bolts, exhaust, Cat? Detonation? Ball joints? Manifold bolts??

...it was a beer can blowing around in the bed.

- Alex
00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed