Re: Re: MOPAR NATS (EVERY 1 READ)

From: ABADDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:55:16 EDT

First of all let me personally thank Tim and his girlfriend for setting up
the dinner we had on Friday night at Outback Steakhouse, it was delicious and
I think all who were there will attest to that. I would also like to thank
everyone who was there and say "Where the hell were everyone else at??" You
really missed out!!!

While I do tend to agree with both Tim and Mark, it was a freaking blast!!!
It did take Tim and I about 20 minutes to find where we pick up our
registration materials and did seem a little thrown together, it was fun no
less. Brice Road lived up to its reputation. Cops came out way too early
though. I do agree there were not enough Dakota's there. Of the 2 dozen that
you saw, how many of those were not R/T's. I got tired of looking at them. I
know Tim and I had a R/T Parked between us in the show field, and he could
not even say HI. His truck was made on the same assembly line as ours, and a
lot of ours are a hell of a lot faster than theirs too. Now I am not flaming
them, there are a lot of decent R/T owners out there, but some are pretty
snobby. Maybe next year we could have a ton of DML'ers at the Show.

Tom