Re: MOPAR NATS (EVERY 1 READ)

From: ABADDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 21:40:46 EDT

Jon

All the Brice Road stuff happens after the show, if you don't enjoy watching
a Hemi Cuda or a Superbird doing a burnout 10 feet from a cop, then you can
go out and have a nice dinner after the show. I do have to admit that I was a
little concerned about my Dakota sitting out at the Hotel, but even when
these guys are drunk, they still appreciate a nice Mopar. The caliber of cars
at this event is nothing short of AWESOME. Although it did get a little wild
for my taste sat. night. You really should check it out next year, especially
if you appreciate old Mopars.

Tom